Hello! Our names are Cristian and Sonja, and this is our blog — the Joubert (Joe-BEAR) Den!
After being apart for 5 years, divine intervention brought us together again and we got married on November 4th, 2016. Read our love story here.
Blog posts about our wedding:
- So many things went wrong on our wedding day. But here’s why it didn’t matter
- Cristian and Sonja’s wedding: The details
- The story of my miracle wedding dress
- Our wedding: First look photos
After years of off-and-on blogging on my part and feeling a need to redefine myself after being married for 10 months, I decided to retire my “Gingersnap” blog and focus on our lives together. I wanted a place where I could write about marriage, our belief and membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, AND still share outfit and lifestyle posts. This felt like it fit much better.
Cute, comfortable, modest yet classy fashion
Old English Bulldogs
The Pacific Northwest
Languages (speaks fluent Spanish + French)
Watching nature documentaries
Read more about us:
- Lucky I’m in love with my best friend
- Our 6 month wedding anniversary cake smash
- Our tiny house adventure
For questions, collaboration/product review requests and business inquiries or if you just wanna chat, email Sonja at sonyjoubert(at)gmail(dot)com.